THE CAMPAIGN FOR PUPUKEA-PAUMALU
Online Auction; December 5th – 15th, 2005
Pupukea – Paumalu is a significant natural area on the North Shore that is highly visible from Kamehameha Highway, North Shore beaches, and from the coastal waters it overlooks. The property drew attention 15 years ago when plans for 500 homes on the area were announced. Those plans were never realized. Once the community learned the property had been placed on the market the North Shore Community Land Trust (NSCLT) worked to raise over $7M to acquire and protect the property. NSCLT is now in the process of raising an additional $1 million to purchase and protect the area. The NSCLT and musician Jack Johnson are hosting an online auction benefiting Pupukea Paumalu at:
You can help to protect the North Shore by bidding on these and more exciting items:
• Jack Johnson’s autographed Martin guitar
• Les Paul Special electric guitar, signed by the Pupukea Paumalu Fundraiser’s Honorary Co-Chairs and musicians: Jack Johnson, John Cruz, Kawika Kahiapo, Kelly Slater, Rochelle Ballard, Pancho Sullivan, and Mark Cunningham
• Autographed surfboards from Kelly Slater, Pancho Sullivan, Rochelle Ballard, Jon Jon Florence, Rob Machado, and Mick Fanning and more!
• Adam Topol’s Yamaha drum kit
• VIP Kokua Festival Package, including 4 tickets to the show and a meet and greet with Jack Johnson and other Kokua Festival musicians
• An Ilona Hemperly original “Hale‘iwa Hotel” painting
• Limited edition lithograph prints by Wyland
• Classic surf photography by Art Brewer
• Tahitian black pearl pendant and matching earrings
• 7-night stay in Hana, Maui**Auctions close on December 15, 2005**For more information or to make a donation visit www.NorthShoreLand.orgPLEASE HELP TO SPREAD THE WORD!