What do John John Florence, Kalani Robb, Taylor Knox, Kolohe Andino, Bobby Martinez, Sloth from The Goonies, Carissa Moore and Andy Irons have in common? Well, when you take Sloth (sorry bro) out of the group, they are all NSSA champions. The amateur surfing organization has a reputation for churning out winners like Colonel Sanders churns out fried chicken. So many crispy, golden-brown wings. So many champions. Ahh, isn’t life nice? We’ll be streaming the webcast right here on surfingmagazine.com on July 2nd and 3rd. Mark your calendars and watch the future happen.
- Mayhem In Mexico With J.O.B.
- On The Road With Corey Wilson: South Africa Part 1
- Adam Bennetts Is A Tubesmith
- SURFING Wallpaper: Issue 10, 2015
- In The Driver’s Seat With Timmy Reyes
- Now Playing: Life In A Bottle
- A Discussion On Style
- Maverick’s At 180 Beats Per Minute
- Well, I Suppose We Should Talk About The World Title Race Now
- Julian Wilson Runs Rampant In Indo