What do John John Florence, Kalani Robb, Taylor Knox, Kolohe Andino, Bobby Martinez, Sloth from The Goonies, Carissa Moore and Andy Irons have in common? Well, when you take Sloth (sorry bro) out of the group, they are all NSSA champions. The amateur surfing organization has a reputation for churning out winners like Colonel Sanders churns out fried chicken. So many crispy, golden-brown wings. So many champions. Ahh, isn’t life nice? We’ll be streaming the webcast right here on surfingmagazine.com on July 2nd and 3rd. Mark your calendars and watch the future happen.
- Happy Ending: The Madman
- Does Getting A Cover Still Matter?
- Carlos Muñoz // Next Level Part 2 // 8:52
- Ebola And Surf Travel
- Should Professional Surfing Have A Season?
- Torrey Meister // Mecca 2 // 4:25
- Carlos Muñoz // Next Level // 12:44
- Pete Mendia // On Rail // 2:32
- Live Webcast: ISA 50th Anniversary World Surfing Games
- Jeremy Flores & Friends // Europe // 5:33
Jul 05 2014
Jul 03 2014