John John Florence // “Begin Again” // 4:20

posted by / Video / May 7, 2013

Surfers: John John Florence, Nathan Florence, Ivan Florence, Kiron Jabour, Koa Rothman, and Eli Olson.
Filmed by Damien Robertson, Daren Crawford, and John John Florence
Phantom Footage by Chris Bryan
Edited by Blake Vincent Kueny
Colored by Marshall Plante

When John John and co. drop an edit, the world stops to admire

Again. And again. And again.

Tags: , , , , , ,

16 Responses to “John John Florence // “Begin Again” // 4:20”

1. Nathan says:

Such a good vid, wow.

2. John says:

Hooooooly shit!!!! That was the best edit I’ve watched in quite awhile!! John John world tour domination is inevitable!! Go Hawaii!

3. Luis says:

Great video..!! So relaxing at lunch time surrounded by noisy machinery and mean people!!

4. patrick ruddy says:

that was fucked!

5. Crispin says:

Muzak was on point SON!!!

6. DamianÂș says:

WOW.

7. bimba says:

4:20

8. DoucheBag says:

Hurley just got a small percentage of their money on this….

9. Beener says:

That intro was on point. And the surfing, of course…

10. Ben says:

Best surfer in the world, sprained ankle and all.

11. Steve says:

Great filming, great music and great surfing. Puts a smile on your face on a bleak northern day!

12. tony (ty) carson big isalnd says:

Dudes, 11 responses to this edit, and a couple of them negative. Looks likes most of the world is passing on this one. I think most real hard core surfers would rather be catching waves themselves, than watching some over payed so called pro surf. Just remember, the best waves ever ridden on the planet, by a so called pro surfer or anyone, will always be the waves you ride yourself. Peace

13. Barry M says:

TY,

Some more useless babble. Every comment above is in awe of the editing and surfing.

I think you spend more time writing comments on here than actually rising waves…

14. tony (ty) carson big isalnd says:

Lets remember jj rides for “hurley”, and “hurley” is owned by “nike”. “nike” is a multi -billion dollar, giant, corporate, mainstream -track and field shoe company, (who bought hurley a few years back). Every dollar given to “hurley” goes directly into “nikes”-(AKA-corporate america’s) pocket. If you wear something from “hurley” you might as well being wearing a corporate suit and tie. And, hey Barry, your right, almost every comment above is in awe- all “eleven” of them, (out of thousands of surfers) Peace..

15. Adam says:

Tony you realize how stupid your comment is? You are using the internet, which also goes into “corporate america’s pocket” as you say on a computer or phone that no doubt also was made by some “coporate america” company like Apple, HP, Samsung or whatever. Looks like “you might as well being wearing a corporate suit and tie.” Stop your bullshit

16. tony (ty) carson big isalnd says:

Hey Adam, your right about the internet and phone, they are part of corporate america. I kind of have to live with that and really don’t have a problem with it. But when corporate america, (“Nike” or “PPR”) tries to buy their way into surf culture, (what little is left of it), I don’t know why exactly, it just rubs me the wrong way, Come on man- “Nike-”Nike” -a track and field corporate mainstream shoe company-what in the world do they have to do with the beach. I think most surfers started surfing for the stoke, and freedom it brought, and to get away from the corporate mainstream, I know I did. Its bad enough that-quickdollars, rip cur, ect.- have practically sold their surfing souls- they could care less now who wears one of their tees, as long as they make a buck at the end of the day. Nike recently pulled out of the surf market and gave their riders over to “Hurley”. I believe the reason was- surfers were just not buying “Nike” surf gear, partly, for some of the reasons I mentioned above. Some one told me “Hurley” is having some marketing problems also. I believe a lot of surfers don’t even know yet, that “Hurley” is owned by “Nike”. I’m not sure why, I just feel I have to speak my mind on this issue. Peace..