Josh Kerr // San Diego, California // 2:15

posted by / Video / June 6, 2012

Video by Matt Kleiner

More outtakes during the filming of Josh’s new signature film

Kerrzy takes flight amidst a ghastly sky

Josh Kerr

Tags: , ,

Related Posts:


5 Responses to “Josh Kerr // San Diego, California // 2:15”

  1. Julien says:

    Love it.

  2. zach says:

    Josh is so damn good hes gotta be a world title contender this year forsure

  3. poop scoop says:

    that stalefish 360 at the end was nuts

  4. Larry Stinlkemeyer says:

    I heard josh kerr is filled with helium

  5. trey says:

    thing abt kerr is, he spends 2% of the time in the air and the other 98% pumping down the line for the air. BORING

Leave a Reply