The East Coast isn’t the most wave-fertile place on earth (just ask a Storm Trooper), but it is certainly capable of harvesting some talent. And there’s no denying the seed that’s been sewn in Stevie Pitmann. The 13-year-old hails from the sands of Atlantic Beach, North Carolina, but spent a good chunk of his summer out west. Luckily for you, Stevie just put out an edit of his domestic travels and it’s a dazzler. Combos like the one at :26 should be strictly reserved for an 18+ crowd. Seriously, how about that flow? And Stevie’s ender at 1:56 is a pinky-promise that he’ll be one of the next big things to rise from the East.
- Adriano De Souza Is The Best Surfer In The World Right Now*
- Mayhem In Mexico With J.O.B.
- On The Road With Corey Wilson: South Africa Part 1
- Adam Bennetts Is A Tubesmith
- SURFING Wallpaper: Issue 10, 2015
- In The Driver’s Seat With Timmy Reyes
- Now Playing: Life In A Bottle
- A Discussion On Style
- Maverick’s At 180 Beats Per Minute
- Well, I Suppose We Should Talk About The World Title Race Now